Working as an executive assistant can be a rewarding and unconventional career opportunity. In this episode of the College Alternative Podcast, Brittany Palma joins us again to talk about her experience working as an executive assistant. She has worked with elite athletes in Chicago and will tell you all about the job and the skills required to become an executive assistant.
This episode will cover:
- What is the difference between a personal and an executive assistant?
- What does an executive assistant do?
- Who are the clientele that tend to hire executive assistants?
- How can you set up this type of business?
- What types of skills do you need to know? Which will you learn?
- How do you attract and retain clients?
- What is the best way to market yourself?
- How important is trust?
- What makes a great executive assistant?
- How much money can you make?
How to Become an Executive Assistant-With Brittany Palma:
Thanks for watching!
Photo credit: rawpixel